Monday, September 22, 2008

My heart hurts. Not for myself only, but for others. It hasn't in a while, but this is good. It's good to realize that the people I pass on the street aren't props in the movie of my life. They have their own lives, their own problems, their own feelings, their own hurts, and God cares just as much for each of them as He does for me. He is interesed in their choices and their hearts. There are things that hurt them and that they do to hurt others that matter. And I should care. I am suppposed to pray for them and speak to them and speak into them, from the resevior of what God has given me in my times of study, prayer, and contemplation with Him. I want to walk in love and power to change people's lives; to have the evidence of change in my own life.

No comments: