Friday, September 5, 2008

So school has started and I have a great schedule--all Tuesday/Thursday classes--so that I can work more easily. Now if only I could find a job. Well, another job. Eight hours a week at min. wage isn't going to cut it.

This week in poetic technique two girls came to my class to hype the wonders of study abroad, and I have to say that they did a good job, but i don't think I'll be able to do that next year and take any of the classes I need to graduate, which is disappointing. The the course offerings are quite broad, esp. for the Valencia and London study centers, they still don't have my classes. But I do so want to go. I was also thinking about changing my foreign language from Latin to Italian, but I also think it's too late for that I should have thought about that last semester. I may still take a class or two though.

Sometimes, it's good to just talk about my day. No huge meaning of life/worship/living Christianity questions, though they are just under the surface of my thoughts, begging to be released. Maybe in a few hours after I've had some sleep. I am tired. More than I should be but I almost never go to bed at a reasonable time. I should, but I never do before 12am.

No comments: