Wednesday, December 24, 2008

A Survey...

1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
---ancd convictions rapidly crystallize. God's close oversight of the process.


2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What's there?
---the wall


3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
---Bruce Almighty


4 .... Without ... looking, guess what time it is:
---12:23


5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
---12:19


6. With the exception of the computer ..., what can you hear?
---Bruce Almighty on TV


7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
---last night @ like 11:30pm. Welcoming my friend Jessica to the house


8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
---a blog about my friend's birth


9. What are you wearing?
---black blouson top and black capris

10. Did you dream last night?
---...yes.


11. When did you last laugh?
---this morning I think


12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
---a print about the fruits of the spirit


13. Seen anything weird lately?
---not really


14. What do you think of this quiz?
---I don't


15. What is the last film you saw?
---Seven Pounds


16.If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
---my college education and I'd pay off my dad's mortgage


17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
---I want to be a midwife


18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
---everyone would know the love of Jesus Christ


19. Do you like to dance?
---I *love* to dance


20. George Bush:
---president...?


21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
--- Rada (rayduh) Marie Annetoinette.


22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
--- Aquila. I don't know about the rest of his names (I'm a long names person).


23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
---..Yes, Scotland and Australia here I come


24. What do you want to say to God when you reach the pearly gates?
---"It's good to be home."

No comments: