Sunday, April 26, 2009

You know, there's one thing I hate; it's going to someone's house when they invite you and feeling unwelcome when you get there. Especially compared to the other guests. It's like, "why am i here? why did I come?" I thought I was coming to have fun and hang out with friends but I'm feeling more and more like an odd-numbered wheel. Again, why ask me to come if you don't even like me? I feel... played. Like people are laughing at me when I'm not looking. Laughing at not with.That's another feeling I hate. I like things to be out in the open. You don't like me t,hat's fine. But let's not pretend.

Then again maybe I'm just taking things too personally. I don't want to be doing that. But somehow I don't think that's what it is, I don't think I'm conjuring offense out of thin air.

No comments: