Tuesday, November 13, 2012

I am feeling very caved in right now

Prayer in Time of Chastening

A Psalm of David. To bring to remembrance.1Lord, do not rebuke me in Your wrath,Nor chasten me in Your hot displeasure!2For Your arrows pierce me deeply,And Your hand presses me down.3There is no soundness in my fleshBecause of Your anger,Nor any health in my bonesBecause of my sin....8I am feeble and severely broken;I groan because of the turmoil of my heart.9Lord, all my desire is before You;And my sighing is not hidden from You....
17
For I am ready to fall,
And my sorrow is continually before me.18For I will declare my iniquity;I will be in anguish over my sin.19But my enemies are vigorous, and they are strong;And those who hate me wrongfully have multiplied.20Those also who render evil for good,They are my adversaries, because I follow what is good.21Do not forsake me, O Lord;O my God, be not far from me!22Make haste to help me,O Lord, my salvation!


No comments: